Jun 1, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Hi, i miss some clues about internationaliztion, i saw some uses of resource files for views, but how about Javascript files? how do you plan to do it?

P.S what about the new version?

Jun 1, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Thank you for your question on internationalization.  Unfortunately we don't have available resources to internationalize the application. I've added it as a work item for future consideration.

We will have our next drop of Project Silk later this week.  The team has done a lot of refactoring on both the server and client code and look forward to providing this to the community.

Have a great day,

Jun 3, 2011 at 7:47 AM

Karl, thanks for your reply,

sorry about the missunderstanding, i think to complete the implementation pattern, it's enough to say about how to do internationalization on Javascript and jquery templates files could be done, if you would like i could do it in add vechicle for example.

resource files is a good way for views and other resources but i have some doubts about how to implement in javascript files and templates that are loaded in advance.

Jun 4, 2011 at 2:03 PM

We don't have the resources to perform a complete investigation, implementation and testing for internationalization, so we can't add this to the  book or code at this time.  We will consider this scenario in the future.

Have a great day,

Jun 6, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Thanks Karl for your answer, by the way I would give a chance to:

and try in your code.