How the team handler navigation of Dashboard and Charts?

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Edited Jan 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

How the team handler navigation of Dashboard and Charts with aysnchronous?

Or do you handler this with JavaScript or jQuery so that it is automatically disable regular usages.

@:[ @Html.RouteLink("Dashboard", "Dashboard", null, new { id = "dashboard-link" })       

@:| @Html.ActionLink("Charts", "List", "Chart", null, new { id = "charts-link"})

I thought, There's some body forgoes this Project because it is too complicate.

Jan 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM

As mentioned in the Silk documentation, Mileage Stats uses two different approaches to modify the URLs sent from the server. This approach will depend on the lifetime of the hyperlink:

• If the URL of the hyperlink doesn't change throughout the lifetime of the user's session, such as the hyperlinks in the vehicle tiles (these look like buttons), the URL is modified in the anchor tag's DOM element when the page first loads
  • If the hyperlink's URL is based on the current state of the application, such as the currently selected vehicle, the click event is handled and the URL is applied dynamically

Also, you can find more information about these approaches in the following chapter of the documentation:

Additionally, I believe you might find useful information on how hyperlinks (like the ones you mentioned) are updated when the page loads in the following link:

I hope you find this handy,

Agustin Adami